Cutting the cord

A few weeks ago, I cut the cord from Dish Network and went with DirecTV's streaming DirecTV Now and I couldn't be happier. I went with the $50 a month option and get all of the ESPN's (including SEC Network), BTN, MLB Network and Fox Sports Midwest/KC/North (available on the DirecTV Now or Fox Sports Go App) along with CSN Chicago. I also get all of the Turner networks, perfect for March Madness. Throw in my $9 a month NetFlix and i'm saving $80 a month. All in HD quality video and don't have to worry about stupid data caps through CenturyLink DSL. With prepaying one month and I got a free Amazon FireStick.

• Fire 1

Thinking about doing this, as I have the AT&T wireless account and I had a pretty good deal available. What is the name of the plan you got? I wanted to make sure I got BTN and ESPN. Do you have FS1 also?

The Just Right package, $50 a month which includes FS1, all of the ESPN's, BTN and RSN's are based on billing zip code.

A few weeks ago, I cut the cord from Dish Network and went with DirecTV's streaming DirecTV Now and I couldn't be happier. I went with the $50 a month option and get all of the ESPN's (including SEC Network), BTN, MLB Network and Fox Sports Midwest/KC/North (available on the DirecTV Now or Fox Sports Go App) along with CSN Chicago. I also get all of the Turner networks, perfect for March Madness. Throw in my $9 a month NetFlix and i'm saving $80 a month. All in HD quality video and don't have to worry about stupid data caps through CenturyLink DSL. With prepaying one month and I got a free Amazon FireStick.

Could save more with Vue