2017 Alternate Uniforms

2017 Alternate Uniforms  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't care for all of the logo's on the top of the jersey, but understand they need to be there. You've got adidas, the B1G logo and then our patch. I'd love it more if they lost the adidas logo and B1G logo or put them someplace else and the patch was just on the front. It's pretty decent though and I can deal with those. :thumbs

The adidas logo (the name not the 3 stripes) was on the front of the '97 jersey. The only difference is that the team wasn't wearing a Big XII logo at the time.

Except those jersey's didn't obviously fit as tight so that stuff was more spread out than this jersey. And obviously the shoulder pads were huge back then so that helped spread things out as well. Just looks a little cluttered to me.

True. Different era now. Most college jerseys look cluttered with the various patches that are on there.

I don't care for all of the logo's on the top of the jersey, but understand they need to be there. You've got adidas, the B1G logo and then our patch. I'd love it more if they lost the adidas logo and B1G logo or put them someplace else and the patch was just on the front.

It's exactly the same way it was in 97

• Fire 1

I don't care for all of the logo's on the top of the jersey, but understand they need to be there. You've got adidas, the B1G logo and then our patch. I'd love it more if they lost the adidas logo and B1G logo or put them someplace else and the patch was just on the front. It's pretty decent though and I can deal with those. :thumbs

The adidas logo (the name not the 3 stripes) was on the front of the '97 jersey. The only difference is that the team wasn't wearing a Big XII logo at the time.

The XII logo was on the jersey in 97. Just smaller and right at the tip of the V neck

XOGHMQUKRKOGQCZ.20151227071908.JPG

Seems like this should have been relatively easy: mesh the numbers on the jersey, take the stripes off the pant, black shoes.

The numbers + stripes on the shoulders add a little difficulty with jersey cuts of today, but we don't have many guys since Martinez that wear the t-shirt length compression undershirts.

Lavonte recently with number + stripes:

neb-10-12-redwhite-johnspeterson-675x380

I don't care for all of the logo's on the top of the jersey, but understand they need to be there. You've got adidas, the B1G logo and then our patch. I'd love it more if they lost the adidas logo and B1G logo or put them someplace else and the patch was just on the front.

No, it's not............like I said above, things were more spread out back then.

No, it's not............

3 logos across the front. Maybe not in the exact locations as 97. But it's pretty close.

No, it's not............

3 logos across the front. Maybe not in the exact locations as 97. But it's pretty close.

Yep, got that, I personally would like it to look a little cleaner on top is all.