2017 Alternate Uniforms

2017 Alternate Uniforms  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, what's everyone's take on being a (so-called) adult and wearing a jersey to a game? With the no named jerseys nowadays, this seems like an acceptable alternative to not wearing a shirt with a teenager's name on your back or getting a no name, generic kit.

wear what you like bro...most people are idiots who cares what they think

So, what's everyone's take on being a (so-called) adult and wearing a jersey to a game? With the no named jerseys nowadays, this seems like an acceptable alternative to not wearing a shirt with a teenager's name on your back or getting a no name, generic kit.

wear what you like bro...most people are idiots who cares what they think

Like this take.

Also find it interesting that some fan bases like PSU or Iowa are big into jerseys where others (Alabama, Florida) aren't. Probably has to do with the weather and the ease of layering a jersey over a hoodie.

I don't get everyone saying the jerseys are big and don't fit. If they don't fit, it's because you're buying the wrong size. All the jerseys I've bought in the past five years fit me perfectly, just like a t-shirt or polo would.

SkinsCBoys.0.JPG

This is what general fan jerseys look like. No short-sleeved top should have sleeves that go down to your elbows. It was fine in the 90's, but it's a mistake in general.

Although, I will say that the official 'fan' throwback jerseys look different than your prototypical fan jersey dimensions.

Goodness gracious... there are seriously people out there that break down how flattering or appealing clothing is on other men who are attending a football game.

You likely are wearing this to a football game or on game day. If you want to wear a jersey 12-13 times a year have at it. Root on your team whether you choose to do so sleeveless or with baggy sleeves.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 4

Goodness gracious... there are seriously people out there that break down how flattering or appealing clothing is on other men who are attending a football game.

Oh my gosh, YES!!!

I don't have a good feel for this kind of thing and will go with whatever opinion Carson has.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just really glad they got rid of the elastic waistband, pajama pants. They have needed the belt ever since Adidas went to that tech crap. Also, I like the way the jersey lays over the waistline and is not tucked in. I don't know if that look will translate to the field. I can see where they'd be able to pull it off, but they may not care enough. 

I do wish they would have gone all-in and spelled out adidas in lower case like on the `97 jersey instead of using the three-stripe logo. And I wish they would have thrown back to the script Huskers on the Winning Tradition patch instead of the block N. I like the block N patch, but a throwback to the old winning tradition patch would have been great. I get that it has to be B1G on the neck (I wouldn't want any reminder to the freaking Big XII anyway). 

And one more thing, on that replica that's for the fans....the number is WAY too high on the shoulder. 

Now that I got my bitching out of the way, I really, really, LOVE the throwback. 

Nebraska pants.jpg

New nebraska pants.jpg

new jerseys.jpg

jersey over pants.jpg

• 1 month later...