My Husker Football Twitter!

Not sure where to post this so I will put hit here. (Move if necessary)

I would appreciate you guys checking out the twitter I just made @402_Nation !

I will be posting player edits and more for husker fans! All edits are made by me

If you twitter people could possibly stop by and leave a follow or something it would mean a lot :)

My first post: (made this a few minutes ago)

• Fire 3

I think I'm allowed to say anything I want within board rules!

Something else I'll say is that the best way to get the attention and publicity you want is to keep your nose down, work hard, and don't ask for it (especially when you don't have anything yet established for people to pay attention to).

• Fire 1

Nice work.Loms I'm kind of surprised to see you make a post like that as you post your work here as well.

All I ever really post as far as graphics on here anymore are schedule wallpapers, which I do A) for fun and experimenting and B) for practical use for others. When I post videos it's the same idea - I do it for myself and I throw it out for other people to enjoy. I'm not asking for followers or attention and as such, the vast majority of my videos don't get nearly the views or circulation that many others' do.

If you're in it for the internet points then by all means you do you, just know that the ceiling on that is pretty low and unfulfilling.