My Husker Football Twitter!

It's the same advice you'll hear in any other creative medium - I do a lot of work in the music industry and in podcast world, and if you approach a famous band or popular podcaster and say, "I want to make it big/I want to be famous/I want to get ads on my podcast to monetize" they'll all tell you the same thing. Do it because you love it - if you do it for another reason you've already missed it and you won't get far.

It's the same advice you'll hear in any other creative medium - I do a lot of work in the music industry and in podcast world, and if you approach a famous band or popular podcaster and say, "I want to make it big/I want to be famous/I want to get ads on my podcast to monetize" they'll all tell you the same thing. Do it because you love it - if you do it for another reason you've already missed it and you won't get far.

maybe we can make a husker football graphics thread here if there isnt one already :) i would be happy to

• Fire 1

Nice work.Loms I'm kind of surprised to see you make a post like that as you post your work here as well.

All I ever really post as far as graphics on here anymore are schedule wallpapers, which I do A) for fun and experimenting and B) for practical use for others. When I post videos it's the same idea - I do it for myself and I throw it out for other people to enjoy. I'm not asking for followers or attention and as such, the vast majority of my videos don't get nearly the views or circulation that many others' do.

If you're in it for the internet points then by all means you do you, just know that the ceiling on that is pretty low and unfulfilling.

and yes. with it being very fun, I only came here because I would enjoy having more people see my work, whether it is criticism or people just enjoying it!

Nice work.Loms I'm kind of surprised to see you make a post like that as you post your work here as well.

All I ever really post as far as graphics on here anymore are schedule wallpapers, which I do A) for fun and experimenting and B) for practical use for others. When I post videos it's the same idea - I do it for myself and I throw it out for other people to enjoy. I'm not asking for followers or attention and as such, the vast majority of my videos don't get nearly the views or circulation that many others' do.

If you're in it for the internet points then by all means you do you, just know that the ceiling on that is pretty low and unfulfilling.

and yes. with it being very fun, I only came here because I would enjoy having more people see my work, whether it is criticism or people just enjoying it!

Thats what I gathered from the beginning. You weren't asking for money etc. Just giving people the opportunity to see your work.

Boy, I had no idea the twitter machine had accepted practices and it's own terminology. Like WTH is an edit? It just looks like a picture to me.

I guess that's why I've never gotten on twitter and don't follow anybody/anything on it. I might get chewed out for doing it wrong <_<

• Fire 1

Boy, I had no idea the twitter machine had accepted practices and it's own terminology. Like WTH is an edit? It just looks like a picture to me.

I guess that's why I've never gotten on twitter and don't follow anybody/anything on it. I might get chewed out for doing it wrong <_<

tenor.gif

;)

• Fire 1

The high school recruits love the attention of having graphics created for them with schools they're considering choosing, or them in a Nebraska/LSU/Bama/Oregon/whatever looking uniform, and graphic designers ranging in ability symbiotically love the attention their way of these high profile recruits using their 'edits' (it just means a graphic).

My 1920x1080 wallpaper graphics. So far, 3 pictures. Change picture every 30 minutes (Window7 PC screen). Agreed ........ for fun

http://imgur.com/AemHxZZ

http://imgur.com/v6pq93u

http://imgur.com/3K9fUYp

Thats what I gathered from the beginning. You weren't asking for money etc. Just giving people the opportunity to see your work.

That's how I gathered it also but some have to be jackasses about it.

I liked it...Very neat!!!

• Fire 2

Everyone has a twitter account. If you're into that sort of thing, a lot of people want a lot of followers.

Think of the chaos of this forum if everyone started a thread saying, "Hey, I have a twitter account. You guys should follow me!" Or, "Subscribe to my pod!" or "Read my blog!"

Husker Football would be buried in threads like that.

It's not that we're being a&#036;&#036;hole&#036;, it's that HuskerBoard, and this particular forum, isn't the place to ask for followers.

PS - don't follow me on twitter. I'm more boring there than I am here.

Everyone has a twitter account. If you're into that sort of thing, a lot of people want a lot of followers.

Think of the chaos of this forum if everyone started a thread saying, "Hey, I have a twitter account. You guys should follow me!" Or, "Subscribe to my pod!" or "Read my blog!"

It's not that we're being a$$hole$, it's that HuskerBoard, and this particular forum, isn't the place to ask for followers.

Again. Just wanted to show my work here, did not know where to put it, so i put it here and moved it to its own little thread.

It's not that we're being a$$hole$, it's that HuskerBoard, and this particular forum, isn't the place to ask for followers.

Again. Just wanted to show my work here, did not know where to put it, so i put it here and moved it to its own little thread.