The Sun

Does anyone else on Huskerboard share my belief that the Sun is the most important thing in all of our lives? That the Sun is God?

It's the one thing that is 100% consistent in this world. It has risen every morning and set every evening since the dawn of man.

What other entity in your life can you think of that is as powerful, consistent, and vital as the Sun's light, warmth, and gravitational pull?

I could delve so much deeper into why I feel this way, but I'm looking for others on this board who share this belief.

I suppose I would also welcome those of you who think that this is ridiculous to share your opinions as to why that is.

I'm not saying I'm 100% correct. That's sort of the entire basis of my beliefs. I'm agnostic by nature. I don't believe anything without some sort of proof.

I'm just curious if anyone out there shares my opinions on this crazy thing we call life. Here is an example of why I feel the way I do about the Sun/religion.

• Fire 1

It's the one thing that is 100% consistent in this world.

No it's not. The earth is equally as consistent. So is the moon. So is gravity. So is life. So is water. So on and so forth.

What other entity in your life can you think of that is as powerful, consistent, and vital as the Sun's light, warmth, and gravitational pull?

Oxygen.