Holy hell, George

Can you summarize?

George doesn't think Nebraska baseball will make it back to the CWS because their D-3 lawyer of an AD director fired Dave Van Horn, Rob Childress and Will Bolt and hired a field goal kicker, and that the AD director with division 1 experience in Omaha is doing a much better job. That, and the AD director in Lincoln hired a grandpa who has to walk on the field with his grandpa cane.

Can you summarize?

George doesn't think Nebraska baseball will make it back to the CWS because their D-3 lawyer of an AD director fired Dave Van Horn, Rob Childress and Will Bolt and hired a field goal kicker, and that the AD director with division 1 experience in Omaha is doing a much better job. That, and the AD director in Lincoln hired a grandpa who has to walk on the field with his grandpa cane.

That was the most disappointing thing I've ever heard.

This is about some guy calling a radio show giving his opinion? Hired a field goal kicker? The guy clearly doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. His idiotic ranting can be summed up to..."Van Horn won, this guy is losing.....make us win!" Reminds me of a Star Trek episode where they come across a broken down ship run by two mentally challenged aliens who want them to "Make it go". They send Engineer La Forge over to help them out and they knock him on the head and hold him hostage.

This is about some guy calling a radio show giving his opinion? Hired a field goal kicker? The guy clearly doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. His idiotic ranting can be summed up to..."Van Horn won, this guy is losing.....make us win!" Reminds me of a Star Trek episode where they come across a broken down ship run by two mentally challenged aliens who want them to "Make it go". They send Engineer La Forge over to help them out and they knock him on the head and hold him hostage.

At first I thought you were talking about the real Star Trek.

GBR!!!

Am I to believe that was an actual serious call and not some bit? Cause I find it hard to imagine anyone not knowing what AD actually stands for (then again, some people do say ATM machine I guess.)

He was a fairly elderly gentlemen, and they've gotten some very out of touch calls in the past from that age group.