LB Marcus Hicks [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

45 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hicks commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2018 at 04:50 PM

47 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

National Coach of the Year recruiting momentum.......

I’m not that big of a prick. I love Frost and can’t wait to see what he can produce on the field. The problem is that we can’t get kids in our backyard to put us in their top 8.

Im just worried a tidbit about recruiting.

2 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

National Coach of the Year recruiting momentum.......

What proof do we have?  Is this your opinion?  I heard he was in fact coach of the year, but I have not seen specific sources stating that it would create sustainable momentum for us in recruiting prospective athletes.  

28 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

What proof do we have?  Is this your opinion?  I heard he was in fact coach of the year, but I have not seen specific sources stating that it would create sustainable momentum for us in recruiting prospective athletes.  

Well that has been the narrative.  Especially on this board.  I guess I was a bit too hopeful that he would have a bit more immediate impact on the closer recruits.  Especially the higher profile ones.  So yes.  It’s my opinion

and I don’t want to detract from this players page so I’m sure the mods will move some things to “my” tangent thread.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

He did say those are "some" of the the schools that he is interested in. With that said, I put my CB to Oklahoma.

And why not, Oklahoma is in the same radius to him that Nebraska is, and they have a much better record of recent success. Don't be so myopic.

We've struggled in Kansas for a while. Many of the state's higher end kids go to OU.....or Clemson. As it was said, not going 4-8 and showing some substance on a national level will change that.

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

He did say those are "some" of the the schools that he is interested in. With that said, I put my CB to Oklahoma.

And why not, Oklahoma is in the same radius to him that Nebraska is, and they have a much better record of recent success. Don't be so myopic.

Thanks_Tom RR replied to Mavric's topic in 2019 Profiles

with the juice this staff has right now nationally, they should be able to make a push for guys they want.
On 4/19/2018 at 8:41 PM, ADS said:

Some kids are just not interested in Nebraska.  No matter who the coach is or what kind of awards he has won.  It’s just part of recruiting.

Fact. 

You all act like you didn't try recruiting in your NCAA Football dynasties. 

Just the way it works sometimes man, no matter how many recruiting points you use! 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to LB Marcus Hicks [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]