Keyshawn Johnson Jr. Taking Leave of Absence from Huskers

Just throwing this out there for someone who may know more than me, but is the marijuana offense worse because he was busted in the dorms?

Similar to Avery Moss who had a indecent exposure, but since it happened on campus or in the dorm hall he wasn't allowed back on the team/campus.

I know this doesn't pertain to every kid that comes from wealthy and famous parents, but in the past few years P-Diddy's and Snoop Dogg's sons both quit college football after being high profile recruits, and now there are red flags with Keyshawn Jr. They may not have the hunger and desire to do the necessary work to excel in the game.

snoop dogg's son was more of a personal choice as he wanted to focus on things other than football at ucla, where this sounds like (at least at this moment from the little info we have) dad's not happy with jr and is pulling him out until he can show that he's responsible enough to be given a second chance.
Yes there are differences, but there are similarities, too. Honestly I would be surprised if KJJ ever contributes on the field in a Husker uniform.
I agree. Based off of when I would see him on campus at different events, he's going to have to make some pretty drastic lifestyle changes to his eating/training habits if he wants to ever play. Genetically one would assume he has all the potential to make himself physically capable to compete with the best, but to make that kind of physical transformation is going to take some serious mental discipline which he is clearly lacking.

If he never plays a down, he still gets props for helping land Gebbia, Bookie, etc

Or maybe that credit should go to Sr?

I look forward to the day KJJ steps on the field at Memorial in the scarlet and cream. Say what you will about his conditioning, work ethic, or whatever... He started Calibraska. He started whatever you want to call this thing happening right now with these high profile recruits. Hope he gets his head straight and comes back on fire and gunning for a Rose Bowl