Grad Transfer WR's?

A grad transfer would definitely help but I'm not sure where you get the scholarship from. Coaches already said Keyshawn can rejoin the team in January if things are fixed on his end which means you would be putting a kid on scholarship for 6 months. Going to be kind of hard to get a kid to come in with that being the case.

Would be better off saving it for the end of the 2018 class and committing to a kid long term rather than 1 year. Unless the kid that agrees to come in is some sort of stud.

A grad transfer would definitely help but I'm not sure where you get the scholarship from. Coaches already said Keyshawn can rejoin the team in January if things are fixed on his end which means you would be putting a kid on scholarship for 6 months. Going to be kind of hard to get a kid to come in with that being the case.

Would be better off saving it for the end of the 2018 class and committing to a kid long term rather than 1 year. Unless the kid the agrees to come in is some sort of stud.

Grad transfers normally have 1 year to play, so he would be taking KJJ's scholly for the fall.

But probably too late in the game to find one.

Would be better off saving it for the end of the 2018 class and committing to a kid long term rather than 1 year. Unless the kid the agrees to come in is some sort of stud.

Grad transfers normally have 1 year to play, so he would be taking KJJ's scholly for the fall.

I get that. But the grad transfer isn't just going to leave after the fall. 99% of those kids are enrolled in a masters program and unless the kid leaves for the NFL he would be under scholarship until the school year ends. So that means either Keyshawn or the grad transfer would paying their own way in the Winter. I just don't see Riley and his staff telling Keyshawn he can come back but he's got to pay his own way for 6 months.

And yes I completely agree that it is most likely way too late to find a grad transfer for this year.

I get that. But the grad transfer isn't just going to leave after the fall. 99% of those kids are enrolled in a masters program and unless the kid leaves for the NFL he would be under scholarship until the school year ends. So that means either Keyshawn or the grad transfer would paying their own way in the Winter. I just don't see Riley and his staff telling Keyshawn he can come back but he's got to pay his own way for 6 months.

And yes I completely agree that it is most likely way too late to find a grad transfer for this year.

December graduates?