OT Cade Beresford [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Beresford commit?

• Nebraska
    • Washington State
    • Oregon State
    • Arizona
    • Arizona State

This poll is closed to new votes

Beresford > Stratford

This kid was 6'7 215lbs last year, and up to 255 now. He projects as an actual OT whereas we've gone after a few guys that would end up being guards in college. Some quotes from local paper

Just last season, Beresford weighed 215 pounds. During basketball season he looked to be about 235 but with good mobility in the paint. Now at 255 pounds, his potential on the gridiron is immense. The reality of recruiting is that if he was already at 280 pounds, every BCS powerhouse school would be banging down his door

"Washington is starting to show some interest too,” Beresford said. “I’m excited about that. I’ll be talking to the o-line coach [scott Huff] a lot. He has actually stopped by and visited.”

“He’s got great potential,” Maxwell added, “Pac-12 schools have him high up on their boards."

Skeptical someone can put 40 lbs of good weight on in a year... with his frame, maybe I can give him the benefit of the doubt. But 80 lbs in 2 years would be more or less impossible.

I went from 150-180 in a year with clean eating and proper lifting.

Skeptical someone can put 40 lbs of good weight on in a year... with his frame, maybe I can give him the benefit of the doubt. But 80 lbs in 2 years would be more or less impossible.

Good thing he has about 2 and half to 3 years to put the extra 40 pounds on
  • Fire 1

If his body is at that point of maturing, it can happen being 6'7".

Especially if he is putting in the work to make it happen.

• Mavric changed the title to OT Cade Beresford [Washington State - Signed LOI]