OT Cade Beresford [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Beresford commit?

• Nebraska
    • Washington State
    • Oregon State
    • Arizona
    • Arizona State

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Are we surprised by this... Cav is a below average coach/teacher and I think we are finding out he is a below average recruiter. 

I mean he's a Washington kid so it's really not all that surprising that he stayed home and chose a school in state. That school also happens to be currently undefeated and closing in on a top 15 ranking.

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I mean he's a Washington kid so it's really not all that surprising that he stayed home and chose a school in state. That school also happens to be currently undefeated and closing in on a top 15 ranking.

My comment was more of the overall inability of Cav to develop genuine interest from OL recruits this year. No knock on this kid because I sure would like to have him - but pretty sure he wasn't plan A, B, or C. We are going to have to go pretty far down the board to get a tackle recruit this year - and that was before the coaching turmoil and uncertainty. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Cade Beresford [Washington State - Signed LOI]