Athletic Department Offering 'Plus 1 Packs' to Sell Tickets

From an email I got:

9cdb580849bd6e401f33fecb0f5e1685.jpg

Due to the tremendous number of requests for additional tickets, Nebraska Athletics would like to offer season ticket holders an exclusive chance to order the Plus 1 Pack, which is on sale now!

This multi-game package allows season ticket holders to purchase a ticket to either Wisconsin, Ohio State or Iowa, and also a seat to their choice of Northern Illinois, Rutgers or Northwestern.

ORDER PLUS 1 PACK

Plus 1 Pack Options
Wisconsin +1 pack: $169
Ohio State +1 pack: $194
Iowa +1 pack: $139

From an email I got:

Due to the tremendous number of requests for additional tickets, Nebraska Athletics would like to offer season ticket holders an exclusive chance to order the Plus 1 Pack, which is on sale now!

This multi-game package allows season ticket holders to purchase a ticket to either Wisconsin, Ohio State or Iowa, and also a seat to their choice of Northern Illinois, Rutgers or Northwestern.

ORDER PLUS 1 PACK

Plus 1 Pack Options

Wisconsin +1 pack: $169

Ohio State +1 pack: $194

Iowa +1 pack: $139

mj-laughing.gif

• Fire 2

The latest expansion (and 15 years of mediocrity) is going to be the death knell of the sellout streak. The could have added the boxes on the east side w/o adding the seats above them.

I guess next year the plan will be to widen the seat width, cutting 2-3 seats from each row.

Face value isn't really face value.

I've said this a bunch but for me. I don't want to watch a flipping football game for 400 dollars (Me and the wife) and pay for pop, water, popcorn, runza or whatever else. Plus gas if traveling from out state Nebraska. It's either that or watch multiple games during the day from the comfort of your own home. Where you can sit and chat about the game with friends/family and spend literally 0 dollars (if you are an a-hole host) to watch from a much better vantage point.

If I can buy a ticket for 50 dollars. Then I'll go.

This sounds like "the sellout streak is ending."

No where even close to happening. They are still selling season tickets with a hefty donation.

If they ever dropped the mandatory donation these seasontickets would sell out within days.

It's much closer than you think. The top 15-20 rows in north & south stadium no longer require any donation at all. That wasn't the case as recently as three years ago.

Don't kid yourselves. Through no fault of Nebraska's, this streak could end, too.

No where even close to happening. They are still selling season tickets with a hefty donation.

If they ever dropped the mandatory donation these seasontickets would sell out within days.

It's much closer than you think. The top 15-20 rows in north & south stadium no longer require any donation at all. That wasn't the case as recently as three years ago.

Don't kid yourselves. Through no fault of Nebraska's, this streak could end, too.

Way to many people around that will make sure the streak doesn't end... now when younger generations have to step up and pick up the tickets and continen consume sports differently then I can see them having trouble.

Years and years away from any real threat, or continuous losing seasons and turmoil.

Way to many people around that will make sure the streak doesn't end... now when younger generations have to step up and pick up the tickets and continen consume sports differently then I can see them having trouble.

Years and years away from any real threat, or continuous losing seasons and turmoil.

I agree...the "streak" has probably ended a few times and then of course some big companies buy up some of the tickets. As long as their are rich donors and big companies the streak will stick around for awhile.