Let the kool aid flow

Listen, I went from thinking 6_7 wins to now thinkin 8-10 and getting better going away. Diaco was on the radio, and he said Kalu WILL be one of the best Safeties in the country. Not could be, or may be, he said WILL be. High expectations. Confidence. This has been lacking, this Diaco guy is the realdeal and we are damn lucky to have him. NU gets better going away (hopefully the run game comes along)

• Fire 1

Reality would be nice! This thread is filled with pie in the sky crap. Our QB in is limited experience has more interceptions then TD while playing at Tulane!

Reality is good! I always hope we win and put a good product on the field but I am not sure Riley has it in him to do so! No thanks on the sugar high!

But he played on a crappy team...and all the teams he played against were national champions...

Exactly

1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I'm high on Lee as anyone.  I just want him to have an awesome year and get drafted in the first 2 rounds and see the recruiting flood gates open 

I understand the whole tempering of expectations but if Lee elects for the draft this year, hes going top 10. The recruiting floodgate is open as far as QB but it is hard for QB's in this particular class to see any chance of playing time. Nebraska is pretty deep with arm talent.