Big Ten Hockey Expansion

nic

On 3/16/2018 at 11:36 AM, NUance said:

Awesome!  That'd be totally consistent with Title IX, right??  lulz 

lingerie-football-league.jpg

Lingerie football wouldn't, but that's not what they were looking into. There was a group of Presidents/Chancellors that were looking into "normal", full-pad football for women as a way to offset the heavy Title IX burden that Football exacts. 

On 3/19/2018 at 10:29 AM, VectorVictor said:

Lingerie football wouldn't, but that's not what they were looking into. There was a group of Presidents/Chancellors that were looking into "normal", full-pad football for women as a way to offset the heavy Title IX burden that Football exacts. 

I thought it was obvious that NUance was joking about the whole Lingerie football thing

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It has its moments.

Yeah I get it. ND doesn't want to be associated with the Big Ten. I am not sure the ACC will have hockey anytime soon, but you could go back to hockey east. Why did ND join the B1G in hockey? I know the B1G was a little short on teams when they started their own conference, but hopefully Illinois and NU will have teams soon.

20 hours ago, nic said:

Yeah I get it. ND doesn't want to be associated with the Big Ten. I am not sure the ACC will have hockey anytime soon, but you could go back to hockey east. Why did ND join the B1G in hockey? I know the B1G was a little short on teams when they started their own conference, but hopefully Illinois and NU will have teams soon.

In the meantime I hope we win us a championship mates.

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Ty.  Why isn't Minnesota in our conference?  Is their Deluth campus not in the same system?

Governed by the same body, but a separate institution. See all of the lower leveled Indiana University, _________ teams. Or University of Nebraska - Omaha.