Interesting E:60 article

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19760676/university-rochester-football-player-kidnapped-tortured-40-hours

For those of you saying weed isn't bad for you, this is another reason why this shouldn't be around. I know it is a rare case, but drugs involve money and money involves people doing stupid things. I agree they shouldn't have big penalties, but should be suspended properly. No excuses.

• Fire 1

A good reason why weed should be legalized.

Read the article and the teammate really mucked this guy over. Ripping people off for 10,000 dollars worth of anything is going to have consequences. Sad the consequences fell on an innocent party

exactly. But until it's not legal stay away.

I read this this morning.

What a bunch of disgusting people. They deserve every bit of Prison they got and I hope they aren't treated well while there.

I'm generally in support of legalizing pot. However, these people are screwed up evil people. I believe if this wasn't because of pot, they would have done something really bad due to something else.