What fads did you take part in?

Some of this will depend on your age but for me...

1. Buttons/patches on my jean jacket. Had to rep my favorite bands yo!

2. Acid washed jeans (Truth be told, I still like me some light colored jeans!)

3. Ice beers...man when I was in high school that was the sh#t! Lite Ice...Ice House...Moleson Ice

Those are most of the ones I can think of right now.

Ecko brand shirts and Fubu jeans.

I've gone through quite a style transformation. Middle school/early high school it was all Ecko, later high school was all American Eagle type stuff and now I pretty much just buy expensive crap I don't need (Express jeans, Ralph Lauren clothing, etc.)

I've gone through quite a style transformation. Middle school/early high school it was all Ecko, later high school was all American Eagle type stuff and now I pretty much just buy expensive crap I don't need (Express jeans, Ralph Lauren clothing, etc.)

I never got into Ecko or Fubu...

Generra, I loved those sweatshirts.

That was all me growing up in North O too. I am half hispanics too so we had the Lil' Homies shirts and stuff as well.

• Fire 1

tenor.gif

Wore a lot of American Eagle in high school (still wear their jeans, actually).

I was really into shoes as well. Always had a pair of work boots (farming), but probably had another 40-50 pairs of athletic shoes. Loved me some Jordan's, Adidas superstars, K-Swiss, and of course those beautiful, majestic Reebok Classics.

• Fire 1