What fads did you take part in?

Ecko brand shirts and Fubu jeans.

I've gone through quite a style transformation. Middle school/early high school it was all Ecko, later high school was all American Eagle type stuff and now I pretty much just buy expensive crap I don't need (Express jeans, Ralph Lauren clothing, etc.)

tenor.gif

Wore a lot of American Eagle in high school (still wear their jeans, actually).

I was really into shoes as well. Always had a pair of work boots (farming), but probably had another 40-50 pairs of athletic shoes. Loved me some Jordan's, Adidas superstars, K-Swiss, and of course those beautiful, majestic Reebok Classics.

I was also a big sneaker head for a while in high school and college. I worked at a shoe store so it was great getting Jordans and other athletic shoes at a discount. I never had 40-50 pair at a time, but I was getting new shoes every 1-2 months or so.

Ecko brand shirts and Fubu jeans.

I've gone through quite a style transformation. Middle school/early high school it was all Ecko, later high school was all American Eagle type stuff and now I pretty much just buy expensive crap I don't need (Express jeans, Ralph Lauren clothing, etc.)

tenor.gif

Wore a lot of American Eagle in high school (still wear their jeans, actually).

I was really into shoes as well. Always had a pair of work boots (farming), but probably had another 40-50 pairs of athletic shoes. Loved me some Jordan's, Adidas superstars, K-Swiss, and of course those beautiful, majestic Reebok Classics.

I was also a big sneaker head for a while in high school and college. I worked at a shoe store so it was great getting Jordans and other athletic shoes at a discount. I never had 40-50 pair at a time, but I was getting new shoes every 1-2 months or so.

When I moved out of my parent's house I gave all but a handful of pairs to my younger, also shoe addicted, cousins. I couldn't get enough, especially of those classics.

reebok-classic-nylon-sp-white-steel-navy

Snap bracelets

Pencil fighting, maybe that was just a thing with our particular middle school

Parachute pants

Pogs

Doc Martens

The Buckle, mainly the Lucky Brand

The Pump sneakers, I'd buy some today and rock 'em though!

Forgot about those. I had some Reebok Shaqs. :D

Aviators are like jeans, they will never go out of style because of how simple-cool they are...jeans will always be popular because there is, for some reason, still that "edge" about them (thanks Fonzie)

Those reeboks up there are AWESOME

Ohhh...I was at one time totally into Garbage Pal Kids

• What about the sunglasses with leather side shades?

Pegged jeans

pin striped jeans

layered polo shirts with collars up (and sometimes just for kids, an oxford on top).

Pastel colored sweaters tied over shoulders.

Ocean Pacific shirts (long sleeved)

Headbands, leg warmers and sweatshirts with the neck hole cut so that a shoulder was out.

Pac Man!!

Pong

Bell bottom jeans - not boot cut but really wide and the bottom, like 8 to 12 inches. You needed something to tie it to your leg because your jeans would get caught in your bicycle chain.

Yard darts

Banana seats on your bicycle

Ooooh yard darts! The ones with the metal parts, that got outlawed!

Pong

Bell bottom jeans - not boot cut but really wide and the bottom, like 8 to 12 inches. You needed something to tie it to your leg because your jeans would get caught in your bicycle chain.

Yard darts

Banana seats on your bicycle

Ooooh yard darts! The ones with the metal parts, that got outlawed!

Yup - Surprised I did not end up with a couple fewer sibblings

• Fire 1