Nebraska's Mirror Opponents For 2017-18 (H/H)

My opinion is you keep Miles unless you can get a Mark Gottfried or Tom Crean like guy to come here. If Dana is ever on the hot seat Nebraska definitely needs to pounce on the opportunity to get him. I believe we will be better this year, we have a lot of talent, now how that will be utilized is yet to be seen. Copeland's status has some bearing on the season and his health is key, I am saying if he gets to old form we could be dangerous. Also intrigued on how Thomas Allen and Ankenten factor into the rotation. Jordy will be better and I heard he lost weight and gained 8 or so pounds of muscle.Honestly we could be a sleeping giant or regular old Nebraska this year. I say we surprise and finish over .500 with a 16-15 record.

I try to base my opinion of the staff mostly on the type of players that we are currently brining in. TM has continued to bring in guys that are solid with some of them having a potential downside to them. However looking at the past 25 years of NU bball history that is somewhat expected. Us as fans expect more and the facilities have improved, however the kids usually pay more attention to getting to the dance and having success and or ability to leap frog to the next level - NU hasn't proven to be very capable of either of those 2 things.

Since TM is here - I will tend to look for some positive in what he is doing. I don't have the behind the scenes knowledge to know what caliber of coach we can attract to NU - so until I see smoke of a solid name I will support TM. Now this year needs to be solid enough to get a hall pass for next year (so no he isn't safe) and at that point he needs one of the 2 seasons to be in the top three over the past 15 to 20 years.

I can't base that totally on W-L record because that is too black and white, however after the season is over the look and smell test will let us know if we are there. Being within a win or 2 of the conference or tournament title or a win or two in the dance would be nice.

My opinion is you keep Miles unless you can get a Mark Gottfried or Tom Crean like guy to come here. If Dana is ever on the hot seat Nebraska definitely needs to pounce on the opportunity to get him. I believe we will be better this year, we have a lot of talent, now how that will be utilized is yet to be seen. Copeland's status has some bearing on the season and his health is key, I am saying if he gets to old form we could be dangerous. Also intrigued on how Thomas Allen and Ankenten factor into the rotation. Jordy will be better and I heard he lost weight and gained 8 or so pounds of muscle.Honestly we could be a sleeping giant or regular old Nebraska this year. I say we surprise and finish over .500 with a 16-15 record.

Usually, for the most part, you can count out any freshmen that wasn't a top 40 kid...You just usually don't get much.

I will be shocked if Copeland plays the first part of the year...the NCAA just sucks with those situations.