BTN Programming to be Available on Hulu, Fox Sports Go and YouTube TV

Yes there is a way to get standalone BTN2GO, it's BTN International for those who travel to or live in other countries and dont want to miss a game, you have to use a VPN in the US however. VPN service will likely cost you around $5 a month, maybe even less for very basic features, it also protects you from being hacked or being spied on by your provider so nice bonuses. Yearly BTN cost is about $10 a month if pay for the full year, more information below.

BTN international page, if you click on it with a US ip it will say it's not available in your country. https://international.btn2go.com

Here is the FAQ from their page

What programming is available on BTN2Go International?

BTN2Go International features the same content and programming as BTN2Go. Subscribers to BTN2Go International have access to a 24/7 feed of the network, live streaming of all BTN games, on-demand access to archived games carried by partner networks (ABC, ESPN and CBS), hundreds of hours of original programming including The Journey, Big Ten Icons, Big Ten's Best and The Big Ten's Greatest Games, as well as game highlights and coaches' shows.
How do I get BTN2Go International?
BTN2Go International is available on a subscription-basis, with Annual ($119.95), Monthly ($19.95) or 24-Hour ($14.95) subscriptions from which to choose.

BTN2Go needs to get on Apple TV!

FYI. While not ideal, you can just use BTN2Go on your iPhone and "stream/mirror" it on your tv via Apple TV. Just swip up from the bottom of your screen, and click the Airplay Mirror button. Works for anything.

I have been doing this. The audio/video quality is horrible though.

FYI. While not ideal, you can just use BTN2Go on your iPhone and "stream/mirror" it on your tv via Apple TV. Just swip up from the bottom of your screen, and click the Airplay Mirror button. Works for anything.
That's unfortunate. (Incidentally, for me, it works pretty good (not hd, but definitely watchable). I did have some issues before (but only on 1-2 occasions), but I think that was due to too many people streaming it and the BTN servers having issues. When I watched the replay, it was much, much better).

That's unfortunate. (Incidentally, for me, it works pretty good (not hd, but definitely watchable). I did have some issues before (but only on 1-2 occasions), but I think that was due to too many people streaming it and the BTN servers having issues. When I watched the replay, it was much, much better).

That's probably where the issue came from.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. I'm still waiting for Hulu Live TV to have a Roku version. Otherwise I'll just go back to PlayStation VUE for my BTN.

Anyone have any new takes on switching to Hulu Live?

Was looking at Hulu live myself. Has all the channels I need to watch the Huskers and other programming that we watch. Only downside is the internet work around. I can only get Spectrum where I live for $45/month or DSL from AT&T. Spectrum has 60mbs download and the DSL is like 30mbs.

Anyone have a work around for internet other than the cable company? Thanks in advance.

Bump. I'm still waiting for Hulu Live TV to have a Roku version. Otherwise I'll just go back to PlayStation VUE for my BTN.

Was looking at Hulu live myself. Has all the channels I need to watch the Huskers and other programming that we watch. Only downside is the internet work around. I can only get Spectrum where I live for $45/month or DSL from AT&T. Spectrum has 60mbs download and the DSL is like 30mbs.

Anyone have a work around for internet other than the cable company? Thanks in advance.

Here's a guide: http://www.overtheairdigitaltv.com/how-get-internet-service-provider-remote-locations/

But 30 or 60 mbps is pretty good

That's not bad pricing for spectrum. I'd take that!