FOX analyst Klatt thinks NU can overachieve due to Tanner Lee

Actually, bnilhome brought him up originally, then red denver claimed he wasn't a passing quarterback because he wasn't good enough. I pointed out how stupid that logic is, and also offered an opinion on the ceiling of his abilities which we unfortunately didn't get to see much of.

Ah, forgive me... I didn't read back that far.

The coaches must not have thought much of his ceiling since they gave the job to a redshirt freshman who also couldn't throw very well....

Does this ever end? The kid was hurt. Not a single person on this site was good enough at any time to carry his jock, but you can put him down behind a computer screen. Taylor was good enough to be mentioned on this board as a Hypsman candidate. Got hurt. Then was a piece of crap.

I spent money to keep this site open, I am already wondering why.

• Fire 1

Actually, bnilhome brought him up originally, then red denver claimed he wasn't a passing quarterback because he wasn't good enough. I pointed out how stupid that logic is, and also offered an opinion on the ceiling of his abilities which we unfortunately didn't get to see much of.

Does this ever end? The kid was hurt. Not a single person on this site was good enough at any time to carry his jock, but you can put him down behind a computer screen. Taylor was good enough to be mentioned on this board as a Hypsman candidate. Got hurt. Then was a piece of crap.

Whether Zac Lee was hurt or just not a good passing QB is debatable but beside the point: the Huskers haven't had a quality passer since Ganz.

The question is if Tanner Lee will finally end this streak. And will that be enough to get us over the hump and win the West?

Ah, yes. If you were never [insert something] you have no right too an opinion on the subject. I sure hope you don't have an opinion on Trump. I mean, after all, you've never been President...... I'd like too ask for your review of the latest GoT episode, but you're not an actor, so what would you know.

• Fire 3

the Huskers haven't had a quality passer since Ganz.

Yeah, again, it's fine for you to think so, but you originally made this statement in response/disagreement to a different kind of statement from bnilhome saying, "Nebraska has not had a real passing QB since 2009." They're different things. What he said wasn't wrong.

Knock it off :P

The only asserting statements made were that Zac Lee was a passing quarterback (use your deductive skills to understand this to mean a non-dual threat, pass first type of player), and that he was a good passer when he was healthy.

We did let him run the zone read though! And when he kept it, whoow doggy, he did make some plays...usually because nooooooobody would ever believe he was going to keep the ball!

Cowherd while talking to Robert Smith on today's show on Fs1 was talking about how good the B1G is and will be this year. Mentioned the usuals OSU, PSU, MICH, and Wisc as all top 10 teams. The thing you never hear Cowherd talk about is....

"Oh...and Nebraska? That Tanner Lee is going to be really good!"

Smith didn't even let Cowherd finish before agreeing with him. So not ALL the National guys are sleeping on NU

the Huskers haven't had a quality passer since Ganz.

Yeah, again, it's fine for you to think so, but you originally made this statement in response/disagreement to a different kind of statement from bnilhome saying, "Nebraska has not had a real passing QB since 2009." They're different things. What he said wasn't wrong.

Knock it off :P

We all had a man crush on Zac Lee, don't let it cloud your judgement of his abilities hurt or not.

The only asserting statements made were that Zac Lee was a passing quarterback (use your deductive skills to understand this to mean a non-dual threat, pass first type of player), and that he was a good passer when he was healthy.

We did let him run the zone read though! And when he kept it, whoow doggy, he did make some plays...usually because nooooooobody would ever believe he was going to keep the ball!

I remember one game when he ran it and got clobbered. They had a camera on him, and he had a big ol' smile on his face when he got up. :)

I remember one game when he ran it and got clobbered. They had a camera on him, and he had a big ol' smile on his face when he got up. :)

the Thursday night Mizzou game