Back in my prime my girlfriend, her fiend, and I made it a regular occurrence to go through 60 beers in a night.

There was typically some liquor involved too.

I almost remember some of it.

she had a fiend with her?

Well duh, who do you think was drinking more than their share of those 60 beers?

I feel it depends on the frequency of said instance occuring.

Then again, if I go out and drink to get drunk I refer to it as a "Bender"....so maybe it is. I miss getting shitfaced and chasing tail and waking up and planning on doing it all over again.

Then again, if I go out and drink to get drunk I refer to it as a "Bender"....so maybe it is. I miss getting shitfaced and chasing tail and waking up and planning on doing it all over again.

Amen!

I can't remember the last time I went out for drinks and it was past 8pm. I basically hit up happy hour if I go to a bar or it is game day drinking.

Amen!

I can't remember the last time I went out for drinks and it was past 8pm. I basically hit up happy hour if I go to a bar or it is game day drinking.

The problem is it hurts too bad now. Used to be you'd look forward to doing it all over again. Now you don't even want to think about doing it again for at least a year. My last good one was New Years eve about 2 years ago. Guess I'm due...

5 or more drinks in two hours for a man.

4 or more in two hours for a women.

Does that seem low to be considered binge drinking?

That's just getting buzzed or drunk, binging is when you go on for a day or more. Then again solo a pitcher of long Island ice tea in an hour and see what happens.