Ranking the Alternate Unis - SemiFinals

Nebraska Alternate Univorsm  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While that UCLA game might have sucked, those black jerseys were gorgeous.

I've got to vote the all-whites over this years. Just doesn't feel like an alternate (although I appreciate what it represents)

My favorite part has always been the black-to-red faded facemask.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got to vote the all-whites over this years. Just doesn't feel like an alternate (although I appreciate what it represents)

Loved the facemask of the helmet but I wasn't a huge fan of how they just left everything else the same. If you're gonna do something different give us a red or black matte helmet with the cool faded facemask. Just looked odd to me.

Loved the facemask of the helmet but I wasn't a huge fan of how they just left everything else the same. If you're gonna do something different give us a red or black matte helmet with the cool faded facemask. Just looked odd to me.

I loved the matte white helmets.

I loved the matte white helmets.
I liked the matte white helmet. Just didn't like the way everything else looked with it. I wouldn't mind if we kept the matte white around permanently.