Rewatching Husker Games On YouTube

I recently discovered just how many, and in some cases with rather impressive quality, games are on YouTube. With a smart tv it makes it pretty easy to punch in a game and rewatch some great, or in recent years not great moments.

I'm looking for suggestions of games I may have forgotten and discussion about some that I recently watched.

A few takeaways

-2008 Alex Henery 58 yard FG vs Colorado. I completely did not remember that it was set up by Joe Ganz taking a horrible 15 yard loss on a sack on 2nd down. Without that loss and whatever would have happened on 3rd down that easily could have been a 40 yard FG that helped win the game but certainly not a highlight reel moment. Also Roy Helu was really, really good.

-2011 Inagural B10 game at Wisconsin. I still watch Midway through the 2nd quarter and think that we have a shot to win this game! Early on Wisconsin made quite a few mistakes and we really blew some chances to pounce on them early. By halftime the wheels had fallen off.

• Fire 2

I recently discovered just how many, and in some cases with rather impressive quality, games are on YouTube. With a smart tv it makes it pretty easy to punch in a game and rewatch some great, or in recent years not great moments.

I'm looking for suggestions of games I may have forgotten and discussion about some that I recently watched.

A few takeaways

-2008 Alex Henery 58 yard FG vs Colorado. I completely did not remember that it was set up by Joe Ganz taking a horrible 15 yard loss on a sack on 2nd down. Without that loss and whatever would have happened on 3rd down that easily could have been a 40 yard FG that helped win the game but certainly not a highlight reel moment. Also Roy Helu was really, really good.

-2011 Inagural B10 game at Wisconsin. I still watch Midway through the 2nd quarter and think that we have a shot to win this game! Early on Wisconsin made quite a few mistakes and we really blew some chances to pounce on them early. By halftime the wheels had fallen off.

This x100! I honestly think Helu's talent and impact is overlooked a lot when people reminisce about the last few teams we had in the Big XII. He was fast and explosive and not to mention made Missouri his absolute bitch!

Henery's field goal is the one time I almost didn't want to watch a play. In the stands I was thinking what the hell are we doing, we are screwed. Then I saw him walk out after he talked to Bo, and I knew he was going to make it, he knew he had it. I muttered to the people around me "he's got it!"

The 2009 Mizzou rain game is one of my fave's.

And yeah, I plan on keeping that channel running as long as I can.

Ah yes, I watched that one a couple of days ago. I really forgot how much Zac Lee played for us that season. In my mind I was always thinking he got caught up shuffling between Cody Green and then ultimately Taylor Martinez.

Suh was so dominant, but guys like Gomes and shag are often forgotten.

Ah yes, I watched that one a couple of days ago. I really forgot how much Zac Lee played for us that season. In my mind I was always thinking he got caught up shuffling between Cody Green and then ultimately Taylor Martinez.

You're thinking of 2010. Martinez redshirted in2 009.

Also, it's Hagg*

The 2009 Mizzou rain game is one of my fave's.

And yeah, I plan on keeping that channel running as long as I can.

This is one of two games at Mizzou on my favorites list also.......the other one being 1997.

There was a power outage prior to kickoff that was nearly 30 minutes if memory serves. And by mid way through the 4th quarter, there were very few Mizzou fans left with the roar of the "Go Big Red" chant.

You're thinking of 2010. Martinez redshirted in2 009.

Also, it's Hagg*

I know it's Hagg, my phone auto corrected it.