Fall Camp Updates - Receivers & Tight Ends

De’Mornay Pierson-El and Tyjon Lindsey look like similar players. That’s a compliment to Lindsey, who will stun some poor corner with his speed, and he's good after the catch. Lindsey's not a big in-practice yapper; he's business-like. He'll play, frequently. Pierson-El looks fast, too — healthy, after two years of foot and knee ailments. DPE has long been an elite athlete and an intense guy, and his mindset — to try to enjoy the senior year — is the right one for him. The better those two stretch the field and get a safety’s attention, the more tight ends get open, the more Stanley Morgan gets room on a dig route. Morgan is all the things wideouts coach Keith Williams says he is: tough, strong, not afraid. But when Morgan leaves his feet, he'll have to win more of the 50-50 balls. I didn’t see a lot of Bryan Reimers’ plays; Williams is a big fan.

OWH

I feel like we have had 1 great receiver each year and 1 guy that was close - problem was that we never had enough to out-stretch the DB's by one. I feel like our 3rd and 4th receiver will be able to expose the 3rd or 4th DB. If TL is capable of the proper reads this could be fun to watch!!!!

I feel like we have had 1 great receiver each year and 1 guy that was close - problem was that we never had enough to out-stretch the DB's by one. I feel like our 3rd and 4th receiver will be able to expose the 3rd or 4th DB. If TL is capable of the proper reads this could be fun to watch!!!!

Yup, and it helps our DBs in camp as well. Those position battles are going to be intense in the coming years.

Back in the day, they used to say that muscle pulls and so on were the result of inadequate and half hearted stretching before and after working out. I have sometimes notice the seeming lack of intensity and focus in the stretching and loosening up of pregarme warm ups and videos of practice, etc. I don't get to see much but maybe some on here get to see more practices, etc and feel otherwise.