Fall Camp Updates - Offensive Line

Both Langs and Cav said the line has been struggling to pick up stunts and blitzes.

Also center-QB exchanges have been less than stellar.

I don't like the combination of a less mobile QB with an o-line that is not picking up stunts and blitzes. Lee will be lucky to stay healthy throughout the season.
You may be right but it's good to hear real critique instead of the usual sugar coated bullsh#t.

Both Langs and Cav said the line has been struggling to pick up stunts and blitzes.

I don't like the combination of a less mobile QB with an o-line that is not picking up stunts and blitzes. Lee will be lucky to stay healthy throughout the season.
You may be right but it's good to hear real critique instead of the usual sugar coated bullsh#t.

Truth^. No sunshine pumping BS ref the OL play this year. No talk of the pipeline, no talk about holding people accountable etc....Just the HC and OL coach saying they are struggling.

If the OL can't get their collective mess together, this season will get rough real fast.....

Truth^. No sunshine pumping BS ref the OL play this year. No talk of the pipeline, no talk about holding people accountable etc....Just the HC and OL coach saying they are struggling.

If the OL can't get their collective mess together, this season will get rough real fast.....

Cav knows his job should be on the line this year, so he's not afraid to go to the media when the players aren't doing well.

Knevel is soft and that is the issue. Farniok doesn't move well like an elite tackle should. Rairdon is not strong enough and neither is Decker. 

The most troubling part for me is the lack of emergence by Decker. All things pointed to him being the center of the future since H.S. because he had everything a center needed to be successful. Rairdon and Farniok moving around in their first two years is also troubling.