BTN Bus tour to visit Nebraska on 8/15!

Still miffs me when I see him call us Neb and Northwestern NU....

I know, right... it doesn't make sense to abbreviate Northwestern University as NU. /sarcasm

About as much sense as calling a place located in the middle of the country Northwestern.

/s

Since the the school's original purpose was to serve what was once known as the Northwest Territory, I think they named it correctly.
Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm...

They must not teach that one in Ohio. Too busy trying to learn to spell a four letter word I suppose.

:P

• Fire 1

I know, right... it doesn't make sense to abbreviate Northwestern University as NU. /sarcasm

About as much sense as calling a place located in the middle of the country Northwestern.

/s

Since the the school's original purpose was to serve what was once known as the Northwest Territory, I think they named it correctly.

Agreed and it will stay that way, NWU would sound like a ACC team.

It's funny you say that. Until the Huskers joined the B1G, I always saw Northwestern abbreviated as NW. It's weird to me to call them NU, so I always use NW, and it will probably stay that way. For you guys in the B10 for years, I'm sure it's the reverse.

Yea, old habits, I do use NW here though, when in Rome and all that.

/s

Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm...

They must not teach that one in Ohio. Too busy trying to learn to spell a four letter word I suppose.

:P

Please teach me more..oh master of sarcasm. ;)

• 2 weeks later...