BTN Bus tour to visit Nebraska on 8/15!

1 hour ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I noticed this too and was surprised. It seemed like he went to great effort to NOT say "Notre Dame" or "Irish" or "South Bend",....something......, I found it odd. 

Yesterday on Sharpe and Benning, DB mentioned there was a reason behind this when Sharpe made the same observation. DB wouldn't publicly share what or why though. Maybe there is a little bit of bad blood between BD and Kelly?

18 hours ago, caveman99 said:

Yesterday on Sharpe and Benning, DB mentioned there was a reason behind this when Sharpe made the same observation. DB wouldn't publicly share what or why though. Maybe there is a little bit of bad blood between BD and Kelly?

Those two level headed chill guys? Nah /s

18 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

He also didn't say UConn.  He just said the place before I was a HC.  I think bob is just a little weird 

I think the truth is closer to this. He is an interesting character. I Hope he works out at Nebraska not just for our success but because he'll be fun to watch. 

Comparing and contrasting the "5 takeaways" from Dienhart, he's far more bullish about Wisconsin. He was very complimentary of our practice but I thought he did an unfortunately good job of being complimentary without really saying anything. Which was fine, I figured he'd do that for most of the teams. Then he went out and basically said Wisconsin is impressive everywhere and that losing their defensive MVP hasn't really shaken them up.

"A lot will have to come together," was his takeaway from Lincoln. Seems like we have a lot of good in places, with the hopes that greatness will rise, both from the talent here and from the system on both sides of the ball. I'm still cautiously optimistic, could use some more good news though.

• 5 weeks later...