BTN Bus tour to visit Nebraska on 8/15!

Was this the stop last year when Dinardo said NU didn't look physical and people freaked out?

I believe it was 2015 he said that. Last year, his comments were that he thought NU would be successful to make a bowl.

I remember that bowl remark.

And as much crap as he's gotten, he's kinda been on point the past two years. It's why I'm curious to hear what he has to say about this year's team...especially our O-Line.

• Fire 1

Was this the stop last year when Dinardo said NU didn't look physical and people freaked out?

I believe it was 2015 he said that. Last year, his comments were that he thought NU would be successful to make a bowl.

I remember that bowl remark.

And as much crap as he's gotten, he's kinda been on point the past two years. It's why I'm curious to hear what he has to say about this year's team...especially our O-Line.

I like him a lot. I think he is really good at what he does.

Are they doing the tailgate show again this year? Anyone know?

• Fire 1

Still miffs me when I see him call us Neb and Northwestern NU....

I know, right... it doesn't make sense to abbreviate Northwestern University as NU. /sarcasm

About as much sense as calling a place located in the middle of the country Northwestern.

/s

• Fire 2

I know, right... it doesn't make sense to abbreviate Northwestern University as NU. /sarcasm

About as much sense as calling a place located in the middle of the country Northwestern.

/s

Since the the school's original purpose was to serve what was once known as the Northwest Territory, I think they named it correctly.

• Fire 2

/s

Since the the school's original purpose was to serve what was once known as the Northwest Territory, I think they named it correctly.

Agreed and it will stay that way, NWU would sound like a ACC team.

/s

Agreed and it will stay that way, NWU would sound like a ACC team.

It's funny you say that. Until the Huskers joined the B1G, I always saw Northwestern abbreviated as NW. It's weird to me to call them NU, so I always use NW, and it will probably stay that way. For you guys in the B10 for years, I'm sure it's the reverse.

• Fire 1