Where to get your news

More and more are starting to see that Fox News is propaganda:

Fox News Analyst Quits, Calling Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association,” he added. “Now I am ashamed.”

Without citing them by name, Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox News’s prime-time anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Good thread on how Tucker Carlson is riding some pretty disgusting waves to maintain his following:

f'ing snowflakes! "My neighbors aren't white!! The horror!!"

I moved into a new neighborhood in October. I'm white. The only people that have greeted me have been African-America, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern. Hmmmm....

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, GSG said:

f'ing snowflakes! "My neighbors aren't white!! The horror!!"

I moved into a new neighborhood in October. I'm white. The only people that have greeted me have been African-America, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern. Hmmmm....

And yet humanity isn't crashing down around you...

Tucker is speaking to a very specific audience to try and keep eyes glued to the screen and generate outrage. The fact these same people decry identity/race-based politics is nothing short of ridiculous doublespeak. He's doing the same thing, he's just doing it with white people.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

And yet humanity isn't crashing down around you...

Tucker is speaking to a very specific audience to try and keep eyes glued to the screen and generate outrage. The fact these same people decry identity/race-based politics is nothing short of ridiculous doublespeak. He's doing the same thing, he's just doing it with white people.

Sounds like alot of the white people where I live

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...