Anyone use Sirius XM to Listen to Games?

SiriusXM does a good job with their broadcasts although they do not broadcast every Nebraska game. I have a subscription but usually watch games on the telly...and my dated car radio face only picks up a few college games at a time when I am on the road but like I said they are good broadcasts but sometimes they are homer announcers. I expect that they would broadcast only a handful maybe. When I have tuned in it is usually the top games of the week.

They do have analyisis shows running on the weekends though to get gameday info if I remember correctly.

I've used this to listen to most Nebraska games that I have had to be in the car for for whatever reason. It works flawlessly. My biggest suggestion would be to make sure you get the package that has all of the stations- sometimes the games wind up on random channels (or online) and requires you to have that package. Other than that, enjoy!

Do you guys remember how far ahead of kickoff the Sirius web page had the games listed by channel? We will not frequently have internet, but I could get a buddy to text us when and on what channel the show schedule is available.

I will call Sirius and see If I can buy a specific package for Husker/BTen games.

Sirius XM is great for following the Nebraska in-conference games and OOO home games...but I think we have problems with OOO away games not being covered by any of the channels sometimes. I doubt that will be the case this year (since our away OOO is Oregon), but it's worth noting for future seasons.

I'll rely on it for the Wisconsin and Ohio State games :facepalm: . I drew a LQ mule deer permit for an area in Wyoming I have been trying to get for years- can't pass it up. I may try to find a local bar that has it on if possible but will likely listen on the radio.