Any Track and Field fans? IAAF WC

Frustrated and borderline angry about the womens 800. They are letting "intersex hyperandrogenic" athletes compete against women. All because the CAS will not let the IAAF enforce rules about who can compete in the Womens race. The result is that three non-female athletes will probably sweep the Womens medals. I feel sad for Martinez, and Lipsey and all the other women who are being unfairly forced to compete against athletes who have internal testes, lack ovaries, an who have three times the amount of testosterone.

Well it was the most medals the US has ever won. I am a thrower and a throwing coach so I guess was disappointed that we have not made any progress in hammer and javelin. We slipped a little in shot and made a little progress in men's discus. I coach the hammer and have seen some really good HS hammer throwers in Ohio. I hope that this will help the US in a few years. We still have too few kids throwing hammer and jav.

The women's 3000m Steeplechase was awesome. That was like 1980 USA vs USSR hockey game stuff. WOW!!

Bolt? Not really sure what to say...a shadow of his former self.

Russian athletes? Feel bad for the non-cheaters.