Board Forum Reorginazation

Mavric

Two questions - apologies if they're answered elsewhere, I'm struggling a bit to navigate the site:

1.  Is there a way to go to the most recent post in a thread?  Or do they now just open to the first page, first post of each thread?

2.  Is there a way to lock my settings in order to see the "condensed view" of my new material page?

16 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I may have missed the answer, but is there a way to get to a "status" page or otherwise see more status updates than just the main page shows?

Not positive this is the best answer, but if you go to "browse" you should be able to pull up the status page looking like we're used to.

14 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I may have missed the answer, but is there a way to get to a "status" page or otherwise see more status updates than just the main page shows?

The only way I've found to see everything from all users is to go under the Activity tab at the top and under My Activity Streams choose Create New Stream and set it up to pull only Status Updates.  A bit cumbersome the first time but then it saves that for you so you can just choose it from My Activity Streams going forward. 

2 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Two questions - apologies if they're answered elsewhere, I'm struggling a bit to navigate the site:

1.  Is there a way to go to the most recent post in a thread?  Or do they now just open to the first page, first post of each thread?

2.  Is there a way to lock my settings in order to see the "condensed view" of my new material page?

Clicking on the red dot to the left of the title or the time of the most recent post (shown on the right) will take you to the first unread post.

I'm not following your second question.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

The only way I've found to see everything from all users is to go under the Activity tab at the top and under My Activity Streams choose Create New Stream and set it up to pull only Status Updates.  A bit cumbersome the first time but then it saves that for you so you can just choose it from My Activity Streams going forward. 

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Clicking on the red dot to the left of the title or the time of the most recent post (shown on the right) will take you to the first unread post.

I'm not following your second question.

THANK YOU!

And to clarify on #2 - If I select "Unread Content) from any of the menus it brings up that page ... in the right hand area beneath the sort features I have a choice of either choosing to view this as Condensed or Expanded.  Just wondering if its possible to lock one of those views so that it appears that way moving forward.