2018 PG Tyrese Haliburton [Iowa State Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/huskers-make-big-impression-on-2018-pg-haliburton

After trimming down his list of schools, Nebraska ended up being his first official visit this past weekend. From the sound of things, the trip couldn’t have gone much better.

“I think I can definitely see myself going there,” Haliburton told HuskerOnline.com. “I think they definitely moved up my list. I didn’t know too much about them, and you don’t really know what all they have going on down there. It’s something you’ve definitely got to see to believe.”

Haliburton did the standard visit itinerary of touring the campus and seeing the basketball facilities, as well as meeting with the academic support staff.

He noted that they made a stop at UNL’s brand new College of Business Building, something that definitely stood out given that Haliburton wants to major in business.

“That new business center was just crazy,” Haliburton said.

Haliburton now has three other official visits currently on his schedule, as he’ll see Iowa State on Sept. 28-30, Northern Iowa on Oct. 13-14, and then Cincinnati on Oct. 20-22.

However, Haliburton said he’s not 100-percent sure he’ll be making all three of those trips before coming to a decision on his future school.

“I mean, obviously I love Nebraska, but I’ve got to see a least one more place,” Haliburton said. “I hope to make my decision by the end of October, early November. That would be ideal, but we’ll see what happens.”

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to 2018 PG Tyrese Haliburton [Iowa State Commit]