Shatel's TBL

zoogs

Well I've heard versions from people who were there. So something close to the rumor(s) probably happened.

Either way, it's not really important now I suppose.

That event has become the Woodstock of Nebraska. Apparently, hundreds of people were there, but the details constantly change, and in the age of smartphones, nobody got video.

Well I've heard versions from people who were there. So something close to the rumor(s) probably happened.

That event has become the Woodstock of Nebraska. Apparently, hundreds of people were there, but the details constantly change, and in the age of smartphones, nobody got video.

Well...I am sure the reception under the hotel...in the basement...in the bombshelter...was spotty at best.

Matt Perault (radio guy) tried the same thing but was so over the top that it didn't fly.

That guy was terrible.

Is Perault even in the area anymore. I know he went over to Des Moines and was doing a show. I used to listen to him some on the way home from work. He was a real good interviewer, but he thought he was Jim Rome's little brother. He took the Todd and Tyler angle and tried to be edgy and talk about how all things Nebraska athletics realated sucked. It didn't work.

The writers for OWH just need to let it go. I don't mind Shatel too bad he has moved more into the nostalgia piece relm. As Knappic said Barfy has always tried to be contrarian he thinks he is writing for the Washington Post or something.

Matt Perault (radio guy) tried the same thing but was so over the top that it didn't fly.

That guy was terrible.

Is Perault even in the area anymore. I know he went over to Des Moines and was doing a show. I used to listen to him some on the way home from work. He was a real good interviewer, but he thought he was Jim Rome's little brother. He took the Todd and Tyler angle and tried to be edgy and talk about how all things Nebraska athletics realated sucked. It didn't work.

The writers for OWH just need to let it go. I don't mind Shatel too bad he has moved more into the nostalgia piece relm. As Knappic said Barfy has always tried to be contrarian he thinks he is writing for the Washington Post or something.

Think he has a national spot now, out of the east coast. I think, not sure though.

I mean that's not at all surprising considering the story of Bo and Carl accosting a reporter in the basement of the Cornhusker the morning of the 2010 Texas game.

Who was the reporter? I remember this story kind of being a thing but I never really heard exactly what happened. I'll give Carl a pass though cuz he was probably coked up. Bo on the other hand. No excuse.

1j1en6.gif

The story is fiction and in the fictional story it wasn't a reporter but it was a booster. The story gets more amazing every time it gets told. There is another good one of Bo being "kicked out" of his sons middle school basketball game when he went crazy on the refs, of course, there is no video of it even though clearly that would be big news. Also there is the one of Bo and Carl finding out the true names of posters and stalking them.

Yes, but the Bo and Carl finding out true names of posters and stalking them happened. Video proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBWbpTJRqk

nXQlEK.gif

And like Woodstock, it happened.

Ok.

We know, we know...and we all know someone that was there. It seems like it is a bigger deal if you WEREN'T there...because everyone was there.