A question about sending film to college coaches.

If a HS athlete sends individual and personalized emails to several coaches introducing themselves and sharing their season highlights from last year, do you think it would be ok to send their weekly highlights of each game of the upcoming season through a blast email?

Yep, it is okay. Coaches don't care if it is a blast or not. Now, most won't watch it and you are better off finding smaller schools (they will watch) or emails to GA's.

If a HS athlete sends individual and personalized emails to several coaches introducing themselves and sharing their season highlights from last year, do you think it would be ok to send their weekly highlights of each game of the upcoming season through a blast email?

Yep, it is okay. Coaches don't care if it is a blast or not. Now, most won't watch it and you are better off finding smaller schools (they will watch) or emails to GA's.

This is general and I am speaking with FCS and D2 schools in mind.

Send it, over and over. They will look at it. Also, if you can, include GPA and test scores.

Send it, over and over. They will look at it. Also, if you can, include GPA and test scores.

I would send it, those levels are always looking for talented players. Teach is right, try to include the scores.

• 2 weeks later...