HuskerBoard Fantasy Football League

HuskerBoard Fantasy League  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yo, I'm in. Mav, I'll PM you the email to send it to. Also prefer ESPN.

I'm down for the auction. Doubt it will get the votes, but everybody would have a much better shot at getting whoever they are really into. B.B., it's actually not to hard online... you just click whenever you want to bid another dollar higher. Just like a real auction, highest bidder wins. Only thing is auctions take a bit longer to complete than snakes.

Ultimately whatever we all decide is cool.

I was the third person to enter the league, but somehow I am the eighth team! That is really strange and I wonder how that works?

Not really a big deal, but rather it is really interesting.

You were the 8th invite I imagine.....

Yep. It's kind of an odd way to do it - to me it seems odd anyway - but I actually had to fill in the email addresses on a specific team number. So I just put them in the order that people posted in this thread saying they would play.

I was the third person to enter the league, but somehow I am the eighth team! That is really strange and I wonder how that works?

Not really a big deal, but rather it is really interesting.

You were the 8th invite I imagine.....

Yep. It's kind of an odd way to do it - to me it seems odd anyway - but I actually had to fill in the email addresses on a specific team number. So I just put them in the order that people posted in this thread saying they would play.

Yea that makes sense. It is just something I forgot or I just never realized it before but it is no big deal. Hopefully everyone can make the draft so that it can be even more competitive!