2018 Husker Football Schedule

I watched a little of the Colorado spring game on the Pac12 Network yesterday. Main takeaway is that they have good WRs and they play really fast. They have 2 big WRs that move well despite being 215lbs+. It’s hard to judge line play since it’s vanilla but their OLine didn’t look crazy big or anything. The DLine has some 300+ guys on it though. Looks like they have 1 guy at RB and a bunch of JAGs.

It also feels a bit like the Oregon game last year where, all things being equal, their QB might worry me the most on our schedule. He makes some boneheaded plays but he also makes some special plays and can run at 6’5” 230.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 9:04 AM, girlknowsfootball said:

Call me crazy but Michigan might not be as hard as we think. Their morale is down right now. They have underperformed and Harbagh is feeling the heat. Their last couple recruiting classes haven’t been that much better than ours and their players aren’t believing in the system like they were a couple years ago. 

If patterson gets eligibility this year and they find he is a good QB for them, it could help them a lot but I don’t think they are going to be as good as we thought. 

Patterson is eligible. The biggest need for UofM is covered. The major weak spot is the offensive tackles. Hopefully, Patterson can  scramble. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric unpinned this topic