Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

S Dallas Craddieth

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Craddieth commit?

• Nebraska
    • Missouri
    • Iowa
    • Wisconsin
    • Illinois
    • Vanderbilt

Mavric    9,128

Player: Dallas Craddieth
Hometown: Florissant, Missouri
School: Hazelwood Central
Position: Safety, Wide Receiver
Height: 6-1
Weight: 193
40 time:
Offers: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Memphis, Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northwestern, Purdue, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Western Michigan, Wisconsin, Yale
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #495 Overall; #36 S; .8671; :star :star :star

Rivals: #36 S; :star :star :star
247: #36 S; :star :star :star
Scout: #43 S; :star :star :star
ESPN: #24 S; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

Mavric    9,128

Said his top three had been Illinois, Iowa and Vanderbilt and is planning to take OVs to those three.

We are one of his better offers for sure. I wonder if he is an (A) guy on our board or a (B) guy on our board. You'd have to think with how many highly ranked and highly recruited players we are still in play for that this might be a situation where we stay in contact and groom him as a backup plan. He's a close to home kid who seems to immediately have major interest in us. Have to think he might be a safety net at this point, unless coaches have already been told by top prospects they are going somewhere else.

Warrior10    1,783

We are one of his better offers for sure. I wonder if he is an (A) guy on our board or a (B) guy on our board. You'd have to think with how many highly ranked and highly recruited players we are still in play for that this might be a situation where we stay in contact and groom him as a backup plan. He's a close to home kid who seems to immediately have major interest in us. Have to think he might be a safety net at this point, unless coaches have already been told by top prospects they are going somewhere else.

I'd think he's behind Griffith and Crosswell.

I'd think he's behind Griffith and Crosswell.

I would hope so! :P

Vince R.    180

This is the safety I hope Nebraska gets. He is fast, quick, and fluid. He comes in and hits the opponent in the chest. He is an absolute steal. Do not be surprised to see his stock rise. 

Mavric    9,128
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Is he a two star? Don't know if it's just on my end, but the "stars" rankings pinned to the top of this thread don't make much sense.

Three star.  Sorry, the board upgrade broke all the stars for some reason.  Or, more precisely, broke every-other one.

I've been trying to get them fixed as I run across them but it's a bit of a process.

B.B. Hemingway    1,463
5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Three star.  Sorry, the board upgrade broke all the stars for some reason.  Or, more precisely, broke every-other one.

I've been trying to get them fixed as I run across them but it's a bit of a process.

Ah, ok. No worries.

jsneb83    1,279
20 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I can help out as well