Pick your team

This started at Osborne and 1995 Defense and then I went from there. I think T-Magic playing for TO would have been unbelievable and at $1 that is a steal. Plus $2 for Ahman Green? Are you kidding me. I can hardly believe that. That leaves me Kenny Bell at WR for $2 and he could block and be a deep threat.

Osborne---$5

1995 Def--$5

Ahman----$2

Kenny B--$2

T-Magic---$1

Bigger question, which Offensive Line? I'd take 1994 OL and that would be the greatest team in history.

Gill

Phillips

Fryar

Riley

I selected this way cause Gill was the best passer of the group and the coach I picked would do best with a better passer. Phillips in terms of pure ability is not really a downgrade from Rozier, although I could live with the 1997 defense and Rozier in the backfield. I would trade down on running back and defense to get the 1994 or 1995 O-line if those were options.

Riley at $1 is such a steal. So are Frost and Green at $2. And Fryar at $3? I'll take it, though.

QB Gill - $3

RB Abdullah - $3

WR Fryar - $3

DEF '95 - $5

HC Riley - $1

I have to say, the '99 defense was pretty darn salty, too. Maybe swap TO for Riley and '95 for '99. Green is an insane and tempting bargain, but I can't believe Fryar isn't a $4 or $5 player. Maybe the positions shouldn't be equal; Nebraska has so many elite RBs but the WR position is wide open. They should include TEs, too. Terrence Nunn, Nate Swift, Todd Peterson, Jordan Westerkamp, Mo Purify, Kenny Bell, Quincy Enunwa, Niles Paul ... a lot of these guys belong in roughly similar conversations.

TBH, I'm scratching my head as to why Westerkamp is $4. Ahead of Fryar? Seriously?! I'd have him back behind Kenny Bell, and maybe Niles Paul. Though come to think of it, Westerkamp's greatest strength was Paul's greatest weakness: hands. Westerkamp's hands with Paul's athleticism would be a hell of a receiver.

• Fire 1

1999 - $1

Ahman Green - $2

Scott Frost - $2

Johnny Rogers - $5

Tom Osborne - $5

Man, I spent a few minutes picking a team but this is best. Frost and Green STEAMROLLED mofo's. That D with Osborne and the great Rogers is unstoppable

• Fire 1