Board Announcements

zoogs

23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The Like feature has changed since this morning.  Before, when I hit that button I had the option to +1 or "Like" the post. The +1 option is no longer there, and now the button just turns blue, with an X attached. If I click the X, it removes the Like.

At first there was both a "Like" and an "Upvote" but they functioned the exact same way (both gave a +1 reputation point) so we disabled the Upvote to avoid confusion.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

At first there was both a "Like" and an "Upvote" but they functioned the exact same way (both gave a +1 reputation point) so we disabled the Upvote to avoid confusion.

That's what I figured. I could see it adding onto peoples' points either way I clicked. Now it's just "Like," which is maybe why we can't see the number of +1s on a post anymore.

Also, I notice the quote function only gives us the most recent post, not all the quotes in the post you quote.

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

On my mobile, and any post I liked turns the heart blue ... then if I scroll or "like" another it deletes the initial "like". 

You have have to press the heart twice to like the post. It's probably to be able to select different reactions. Since we only have the one reaction, maybe we can see if we can have it just be one touch.

9 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

You have have to press the heart twice to like the post. It's probably to be able to select different reactions. Since we only have the one reaction, maybe we can see if we can have it just be one touch.

Touching the heart twice just removes the first touch. I tried double clicking as well but same result.

• Plus1 2