Board Announcements

zoogs

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

Apparently!

The Leaderboard section is cool.  Is there any way to get it to show more than 48 entries?  I'm not seeing filters to show more content.  I like how you can sort it by stuff like post count, rep, articles submitted, number of status updates, etc.  That's fun information to know. 

The 48 is set in the site settings.  I haven't really looked into the leaderboard yet.  What would be an appropriate number?

5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

On my mobile, and any post I liked turns the heart blue ... then if I scroll or "like" another it deletes the initial "like". 

Yeah, it looks like you have to click twice on Mobile.  Don't know why but it only takes a single click on the main page but two on mobile.

How do I track my reputation? As in, see which of my posts were +1'd?

I'm very egocentric and finding out which of my clever posts were most-loved by the people helps me get through the day.

Also, it's a little weird to have Gender featured under everyone's name when they post.

That said the place is looking good.

• Plus1 3
9 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

How do I track my reputation? As in, see which of my posts were +1'd?

I'm very egocentric and finding out which of my clever posts were most-loved by the people helps me get through the day.

In your Profile, under Community Reputation where it has your total Rep points, there is a See Reputation Activity link.  It appears you have to click on the different types of content to see who liked them.

Is that what you're looking for?

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

In your Profile, under Community Reputation where it has your total Rep points, there is a See Reputation Activity link.  It appears you have to click on the different types of content to see who liked them.

Is that what you're looking for?

I see Community Reputation and my Rep points, but I don't see a See Reputation Activity link. Am I blind or is it possibly only turned on for mods? There is a "See my activity" link but I'm not finding it from that page.

4 hours ago, Landlord of Memorial Stadium said:

I'm all sorts of confused about the new layout. I guess that's just how it goes.

Is there a way to view threads from the unread content section, but click them to where it takes you to the first unread post? I can't figure it out.

You should be able to click on the red dot to the left of the thread title and go to the first unread post.