Board Announcements

zoogs

Is there a way to collapse the birthday list on the right-side column? The old skin had the buttons but I'm not seeing them.

Also, is there some way to purge my attachments? I have a couple dozen old photos/files and I'd like to get rid of them, but in the "Manage Attachments" section there's no way to delete them.

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

How can I tell who I have voted for in a thread in the recruiting forum. Do I have to revote or is there a way to see who I voted for. They are all the same where previously the player I selected had a star next to their name.

I can't find anywhere where it marks your own vote like in the previous version.  But you should be able to click on the number on the right side to see a list of everyone who voted for that option.

SOMETHING I'VE NOTICED: BEFORE THE UPGRADE, WHEN SOMEONE REPLIED TO A STATUS THAT YOU HAD ALSO REPLIED TO, IT SAID "(MEMBER) HAS REPLIED TO (MEMBER)'S STATUS"  

NOW IT JUST SAYS "(MEMBER) HAS REPLIED TO A STATUS UPDATE"

JUST NOW I HAD 3 NOTIFICATIONS SAYING THAT ZROD AND EL DIACO HAD REPLIED TO STATUS UPDATES. TURNS OUT THEY WERE ALL FOR THE SAME STATUS, BUT I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING SINCE THE NOTIFICATIONS ARE DIFFERENT NOW