zoogs Appreciation Thread

Just wanted to give a big thanks to zoogs for all he's done over the years as a Mod and Admin.

Unfortunately life is going to get in the way and keep him busy enough with other pursuits that he doesn't feel he'll be able to put in the time necessary to continue as an Admin.

Fortunately, I believe he's still planning to be around as a member and I'm sure will still be a great contributor to much of the discussion going on but his expertise and know-how will be missed behind the scenes.  

We appreciate all you've done.

• Plus1 3

Aw, thanks, Mav!

So one thing I realized just now: without all the Mod forums, there are wayyy too many things in the sidebar :P The work continues! Fortunately, HB remains in good hands here. Shout out to Dave, slacker, and all the others who have always been crucial to the operation but haven't been as visible in recent years.

• Plus1 2

This is the best I can do. He's kinda got an S on his shirt, so...

giphy.gif

Thanks for your contributions here, zoogs. Hope you'll still be here often to chat. I've really enjoyed your insight on the P&R side of things.

But all that ALL of you mods do to keep the side up and running smoothly are greatly appreciated by us slovenly serfs. :thumbs

• Plus1 2

Thanks for everything zoogs. You've performed admirably as a mod and admin but what I really appreciate about you more than anything else is that you challenge my world view, probably more than anyone else on the site has. You always seem to come at the issues from a different angle and point of view and that causes me to really consider my position. Good luck with your other endeavors and don't be a stranger.

• Plus1 2