Kenny Bell in the NFL

seaofred92

He played very hard, maybe over his head on some (by what should be NU standards) average teams.  And he never looked filled out and strong like an NU receiver should.  Now don't get me wrong, he has mad heart, but all I am saying is I bet if he played a few years against Mike Minter they would've had his a$$ whipped into shape. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 10:45 AM, ColoradoHusk said:

Bell was a very good player at NU, and put up some very good numbers.  He was a key member of some very good NU teams.  It's too bad that some people don't have a favorable opinion of Bell because he spoke his mind about being a student-athlete.

Time out why do we hate him again. Its gotten to be a long list and i forget these days.....................

• Mavric changed the title to Kenny Bell in the NFL

Ha ha!  Nobody hates him.  (Sarcasm.  I know.)

Kenny Bell is one of my all-time favorite Huskers!    :)   

btw, Did you every notice the block Bell had at the end of Taylor Martinez' 76 yard TD run against Wiscy in the CCG?  Just an awesome block.  It spring Martinez for the TD instead of getting tackled at the 10 yd line.