Post Practice Presser - August 22

Mavric

Coach seems more at ease, almost mischievous in his eye contact and movement.  Like he knows something and can hardly wait for everyone else to find out.

I am normally not a sun shine pumper, but I find myself just truly liking this guy.  Hope the season goes well. 

11 hours ago, skersfan said:

Coach seems more at ease, almost mischievous in his eye contact and movement.  Like he knows something and can hardly wait for everyone else to find out.

I am normally not a sun shine pumper, but I find myself just truly liking this guy.  Hope the season goes well. 

I think two things are contributing significantly to this demeanor: 1) this staff is the best Riley-staff (as of right now) since he took over and 2) he's overseeing an offense he feels far more comfortable operating.

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, skersfan said:

I have thought the same thing.  It's like a parent that is excited for what the kids are going to get on Christmas morning.

I am so pumped for next week.