>> Brandon Snyder, Iowa, free safety

>> John Reid, Penn State, cornerback

>> Solomon Vault, Northwestern, receiver/returner

>> Chris Jones, Nebraska, cornerback

>> Tyreek Maddox-Williams, Rutgers, linebacker
>> Jack Cichy, Wisconsin, linebacker

>> Jake Hansen, Illinois, linebacker

15 hours ago, MattyIce said:

So Ohio state and Michigan have had 0 serious injuries? Must be rough.

Really? Why say such things? I can guarantee guys will be injured throughout the season if that makes you feel better. OSU's backup QB just went down with a broken hand. Also, OSU has had plenty of injuries in preseason camp over the years.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, jaws said:

Really? Why say such things? I can guarantee guys will be injured throughout the season if that makes you feel better. OSU's backup QB just went down with a broken hand. Also, OSU has had plenty of injuries in preseason camp over the years.

That's not what he meant with the comment.

It's more of a.....gee....wish we could be in that situation.  This time of year it seems like we always have a top starter go down.  This year was no different.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's not what he meant with the comment.

It's more of a.....gee....wish we could be in that situation.  This time of year it seems like we always have a top starter go down.  This year was no different.

Wow, no kidding.

Not hoping anyone has injuries.

On 8/25/2017 at 11:20 AM, jaws said:

Everyone wishes they could get through camp without serious injuries, but it is just funny that you bring up OSU and Michigan. OSU has had enough bad luck with season ending injuries in camp over and during the season over the past few years. 

What's ridiculous is you having a problem with his comment. It wasn't negative towards OSU or Michigan. 

@jawsLol, yes tOSU has had some bad injuries over the years.  Why is this turning into a competition of who has had worse injuries lol?

they sent our starting QB to the hospital last year.

Recently, in our two best seasons, we have lost star RB's for significant amount of time. (BURKHEAD, Abdullah)

also, lost our 4 year starting QB his senior season? Somewhat early in the year.

Lost our most dynamic player for basically 2 seasons after was a Fresh AA. (DPE)

Our best WR have been riddled with injuries over the recent years.(Westerkamp, Moore, Reilly, Bell)

I put names in parentheses so you knew the players names who I was talking about.

We haven't been very fortunate with injuries either, bro.

PS I brought up those teams because they were the only good B1G teams without an injury on that list.