It seems to be an issue on mobile devices.  I don't get it on any desktop machine but it does it on my phone and iPad.  Since it seems to be skin-related I'm hopeful they'll get it fixed in a later version.  We have a small version update to do but were putting it off until the end of the season/coaching search.  Not sure if that will fix it or not but we'll try to get that updated shortly.

1 hour ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

Anyone else still having the issue of twitter loadtime lagging and the screen scrolling up and down as each image loads?

The old board did that constantly and drove me nuts. Since the board upgrade, the page loads fine. I'm running Chrome on Ubuntu.

EDIT: My android phone doesn't have any problems either.

Edited by RedDenver

I don't notice it on Chrome :dunno 

I've grown used to it a little. I usually have multiple tabs open all the time, so I open a thread and go to another tab while it loads. I really like the line that appears to show where the new posts start so I can just scroll back to where it is.

33 minutes ago, GSG said:

I don't notice it on Chrome :dunno 

I've grown used to it a little. I usually have multiple tabs open all the time, so I open a thread and go to another tab while it loads. I really like the line that appears to show where the new posts start so I can just scroll back to where it is.

Yeah, the line is really helpful.

The problem seems to be pretty browser-specific.  Obviously Chrome desktop handles it fine but other desktop browsers down.  But Chrome on my iPad jumps around.

As @RedDenver noted, it used to do it all the time on the previous board version.  So it's been partially fixed.  Hopefully it will continue to get better in future versions.

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

@Mavric

Not sure if this is the right thread but for some reason, I can only see a portion of a tweet and not the full thing. It just started happening so it may just be a glitch, just wanted to put this out there.

Yeah, I've seen this happen a few times.  It seems to be related to when the board is bogged down with traffic and things don't load correctly. 

If it continues, please let us know.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, I've seen this happen a few times.  It seems to be related to when the board is bogged down with traffic and things don't load correctly. 

If it continues, please let us know.

I saw some tweets and they look fine. It was in the basketball section of the board where it was the worst. If that helps any, the main forum and recruiting have looked fine.

• 6 months later...

I'm going to go on record saying this last board update sucks. The latest recruit info is pinned in two places and if you touch anywhere near it, that's where it takes you. The one directly below the home tab is particularly annoying. I use the home tab a lot but for the last couple of days I've been taken to the Mills signing notice....about 20 times.  Plus the boxes are more pink than red. No like. And personally I would rather have the next game info located at the top right position rather than some hokey looking megaphone.

• Plus1 1