Houston is going to range between 40 and 60 inches of rain before this is over.   I can't imagine 40+ inches of rain.  In my lifetime experience, the highest amount was about 10"

"Hurricane Katrina also brought heavy rain to Louisiana, with 8–10 inches (200–250 mm) falling on a wide swath of the eastern part of the state. In the area around Slidell, the rainfall was even higher, and the highest rainfall recorded in the state was approximately 15 inches" (wiki source)

Harvey crushed Katrina ......

nursing home in Dickinson Texas

ygn8y4wK8pEfpCbLz-5wiHRmND3TJSBoNSNru5RP

• Plus1 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:18 PM, Hooked on Huskers said:

Houston is going to range between 40 and 60 inches of rain before this is over.   I can't imagine 40+ inches of rain.  In my lifetime experience, the highest amount was about 10"

"Hurricane Katrina also brought heavy rain to Louisiana, with 8–10 inches (200–250 mm) falling on a wide swath of the eastern part of the state. In the area around Slidell, the rainfall was even higher, and the highest rainfall recorded in the state was approximately 15 inches" (wiki source)

Harvey crushed Katrina ......

nursing home in Dickinson Texas

ygn8y4wK8pEfpCbLz-5wiHRmND3TJSBoNSNru5RP

Can this picture actually be legitimate???  I understand they are having unprecedented problems down there but are they really allowing the elderly in homes to just sit in flood waters? These people would be highly susceptible to disease and infection. Heck a simple fall could lead to drowning. If this is a legit pic, they need much more help. These people need to be evacuated to safety.