Your plans for the first game?

11 minutes ago, IA State Husker said:

What worked with my little man was getting him to just focus on the quarterback rather than understanding the whole game.  I would bet him on each play whether it would be a pass or a rush.  That kept him interested for a little while, anyway.

He watched the entire first Saturday of college football and the first Husker game with me last year. After about 10 hours, I was pointing out a good play and he asked how I knew where the ball was. It was then I realized he didn't understand the basics like the snap when I was trying to explain the rules to him. This year I'm going with "watch the ball" and pointing where it is and letting him ask me what he doesn't understand.

• Plus1 1

On 8/30/2017 at 9:34 AM, CharBroiled said:

Sounds like we're hooking up the boat, grabbing guns,  and running it up to my buddy's in-laws' farm. We're going to kill as much air as possible trying to shoot at doves before zipping over to the lake and trying to find the walleye again. The key is being home in time for the game.

Now that's a hell of a good day there.